925 Bulban Road Little River, VIC 3211
115.5ha (285.41 acres)
Eight-shed poultry farm, formerly broilers - currently ducks
- Total land area of 115ha*
- Generous water supply
- Extensive shedding
The property currently supports a duck egg and meat business, however due to the property’s versatility, size, construction, fit-out and location, there is potential for a range of poultry, egg and alternative agricultural uses that could be applied to the facilities.
The property comprises:
• Total land area of 115 hectares (approx.)
• Eight tunnel ventilated production facilities with concrete walls, each shed being 2,464 square metres (approx.) in floor area.
• Four office/controls rooms
• Fully automated climate control, feeding, drinking and lighting systems
• Three phase electricity and bottled gas (on lease)
• Southern Rural Water supply with 20mL Take and Use Licence for intensive animal husbandry, stock and domestic and general non-irrigation farm use
• Onsite bore with substantial, state-of-the-art reverse osmosis desalination plant to improve bore water quality
• Extensive feed silos and water storage tanks on-site
• Two diesel generators for back-up power
• Small manager’s house built circa 2000
• Farm machinery shed and storage shed
• Large area of surplus land, currently suited to grazing and cropping
Parkhurst Farm is located only 11 kilometres (approx.) south west of Werribee, 38 kilometres (approx.) north east of Geelong, 47 kilometres (approx.) south west of Melbourne CBD and in proximity to Melbourne’s western urban development corridor.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 27 March at 4pm.
Property ID: 503111482Last Updated: 21 May 2019