1036 Beechworth-Wangaratta Road Everton Upper, VIC 3678
256.0ha (632.59 acres)
Premium Beechworth Vineyard and Winery
- Large-scale 256* hectare landholding
- Premium vineyard and cider production
- Outstanding future development potential
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A 256* hectare (634* acre) landholding that has been extensively developed as a vineyard, winery and function centre, as well as being one of the largest single landholdings in the surrounding region.
• A 5.26* hectare (13* acre) vineyard, planted to Nebbiolo, Merlot, Barbera, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Prosecco, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Orange Muscat and Trebbiano.
• Captivating views of Victoria’s beautiful High Country, as well as several business expansion opportunities, such as boutique accommodation, equine, trail riding, hiking amongst others.
• Quality structural improvements, including a cellar door and restaurant with the capacity to seat approximately 150 guests, a self-contained two-bedroom residence, a large storage shed housing the winery and an adjoining insulated shed for storage of wine and cider.
• Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure, including a well-designed irrigation system, ample car parking, a tree-lined driveway with graded access and manicured lawn and garden areas taking advantage of the picturesque surrounding views and landscape.
• Amulet Vineyard and Winery currently produces a range of premium wines and apple ciders, and has also hosted several events, functions and weddings, as well as the Highland Games.
• The property has the added benefit of having additional land well-suited to further plantings, along with productive grazing areas for additional income.
For more information please contact Duncan McCulloch on +61 416 047 484 or James Beer on +61 416 859 565
Property ID: 503195614Last Updated: 22 May 2019