Kassebaum Vineyard, 139 Nitschke RoadMarananga, SA 5355
12.4ha (30.64 acres)
Grange Club Vineyard in World Famous Barossa Valley
- Land area 12.40 hectares (approx.)
- Grange Club Vineyard
- Dress Circle Location
The property comprises a large five bedroom residence with quality shedding and an original circa 1880 refurbished cottage which is currently run as a fully self-contained bed & breakfast accommodation, featuring three bedrooms.
The vineyard has a proven track record of producing icon fruit, having supplied Treasury Wine Estates with fruit for Penfolds Grange consistently since 2008.
Key details include:
• Total area of approximately 12.40 hectares contained on one Certificate of Title.
• Approximately 6.52 hectares planted to Shiraz.
• Long term history of supplying TWE with fruit for Grange.
• Grape Supply Contract until October 2020.
• Extensive quality shedding.
• Approx. 1-hour drive from Adelaide International Airport.
Expressions of Interest are invited, closing Thursday 22 August 2019 at 2pm (ACST).
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agent.
Property ID: 503267946Last Updated: 13 Sep 2019