Address available on request Leighton, SA 5417
3263.0ha (8063.05 acres)
16 Nov 2017
QUALITY MID NORTH CROPPING AND LIVESTOCK AGGREGATION
- LARGE SCALE DRY LAND CROPPING & GRAZING
- 3,263* HECTARES (94% ARABLE)
- 41 CERTIFICATES OF TITLE
CBRE is pleased to present for sale "Glendale Aggregation", a large scale dry land cropping and grazing enterprise situated in the highly productive Mid North region of South Australia. The Glendale Aggregation is suited to continuous cropping currently growing winter cereals, canola, export hay and grain legumes.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- A combined landholding of 3,263* hectares, of which 2,987* hectares is arable (94%).
- Seven non-contiguous properties comprising 41 Certificates of Title; the sale includes the below properties;
- Glendale One – 698* with 651* hectares arable (93%)
- Glendale Two - 160* with 159* hectares arable (99%)
- Glendale Three - 164* with 150* hectares arable (91%)
- Glendale Four - 939* with 817* hectares arable (87%)
- Glendale Five - 107* with 101* hectares arable (94%)
- Glendale Farm - 642* with 569* hectares arable (89%)
- Manilla Farm - 553* with 540* hectares arable (98%)
- Numerous structural improvements underpinning Glendale Aggregation including four dwellings, rural sundry shedding as well as hay and grain storage.
- High quality farming region, well suited to wheat, barley, canola, lentils, hay production and grain legumes.
- Well located to major grain receival sites including Andrews (25 lineal kilometres*), Roseworthy (94 lineal kilometres*) and the Wallaroo Shipping Port (118 lineal kilometres*).
- Situated 29 lineal kilometres* north-east of Clare and 140 lineal kilometres* north of Adelaide.
The property is being offered as an aggregation or as separate assets.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 19TH OCTOBER AT 4PM (ACDT)
Property ID: 502543058Last Updated: 28 Feb 2018