1718 South Para Road Kersbrook, SA 5231
41.0ha (101.31 acres)
Kersbrook Cherry Farm
- Commercial cherry operation
- Strategic location
- Water security
Comprising approximately 41 hectares total area, and planted to approximately 22 hectares of cherry trees, Kersbrook Cherry Farm presents industry participants, investors, lifestyle buyers and neighbouring land owners with an outstanding opportunity to acquire a diverse commercial operation only 34 kilometres from Adelaide’s CBD.
Featuring packing and processing infrastructure, a cool room and automated grader, the property operates efficiently with a loyal customer base both locally and nationally.
Key Features include:
• A total area of approximately 41 hectares, contained in one Certificate of Title
• Approximately 22 hectares of well established and young cherry trees
• Additional plantable land to increase scale
• Excellent irrigation infrastructure and substantial underground water entitlements of 152 megalitres and a 75 megalitre storage dam
• Large packing shed with automated grading infrastructure, packing and processing capabilities, cool room facilities and netting.
• Three-phase power
• Strategically located in Kersbrook in the Adelaide Hills
Further to the cherry operation, the property features a diverse planting of other horticulture crops, including 9 hectares of pears and a 1.2 hectare vineyard.
Expressions of Interest are invited to be submitted by Thursday 11 of July at 2pm.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
Property ID: 503223318Last Updated: 18 Jun 2019