234 Moritz Road Blewitt Springs, SA 5171
$2,200,000 - $2,400,000
12.9ha (31.88 acres)
An established vineyard and lifestyle property located in the McLaren Vale Wine Region.
- Total land area of approximately 12.9ha.
- Multiple Certificates of Titles.
- Ample underground water licence.
This outstanding opportunity has self-evident appeal to industry participants, lifestyle buyers, investors and speculators alike, who are looking to enter this tightly held area of McLaren Vale.
• Total land area of approximately 12.90 hectares.
• Established vineyard planted in from 1950 to approximately nine hectares of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
• A long-term supplier of fruit to several high-profile local producers.
• Three Certificates of Title.
• Substantial improvements including two residences and shedding.
• Ample underground water license of approximately 26 megalitres.
• Large rainwater storage.
• Further plantable land.
• Suitable zoning for wine tourism development (STCC).
• Ideally located with convenient access to Adelaide and the surrounding McLaren Vale region.
For Sale - $2,200,000-$2,400,000
Inspections of the property are strictly by appointment with the agents.
Property ID: 503078514Last Updated: 21 May 2019