234 Moritz Road Blewitt Springs, SA 5171
12.9ha (31.88 acres)
An established vineyard and lifestyle property located in the McLaren Vale Wine Region.
- Total land area of approximately 12.9ha.
- Multiple Certificates of Titles.
- Ample underground water licence.
An established vineyard and lifestyle property located in the premium grape growing region of McLaren Vale is for sale. Located in Blewitt Springs, famous for its deep sandy soils, elevation and premium quality fruit, the property features established plantings of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
This outstanding opportunity has self-evident appeal to industry participants, lifestyle buyers, investors and speculators alike, who are looking to enter this tightly held area of McLaren Vale.
• Total land area of approximately 12.90 hectares.
• Established vineyard planted in from 1950 to approximately nine hectares of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
• A long-term supplier of fruit to several high-profile local producers.
• Three Certificates of Title.
• Substantial improvements including two residences and shedding.
• Ample underground water license of approximately 26 megalitres.
• Large rainwater storage.
• Further plantable land.
• Suitable zoning for wine tourism development (STCC).
• Ideally located with convenient access to Adelaide and the surrounding McLaren Vale region.
For Sale by Negotiation.
Inspections of the property are strictly by appointment with the agents.
Property ID: 503078514Last Updated: 15 Mar 2019