Tyson Road Warburn, NSW 2680
89.0ha (219.92 acres)
Tyson Road Vineyard
- 28* ha planted to excellent varieties
- Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure
- 28* ha irrigated and able to be planted
Key features of the opportunity include:
• An 89* hectare (220* acre) landholding that has been developed to a highly productive 28* hectare vineyard, with a further 28* hectares irrigated and able to be planted.
• Excellent varietal spread, including Malbec (eight* hectares), Pinot Noir (10* hectares) and White Frontignac (10.3* hectares).
• Outstanding fit-for-purpose infrastructure, including a fully-automated irrigation system comprising single drip lines, laneway system and large hardstand areas facilitating access during harvest.
• Well-located in relation to the Griffith town centre and several large-scale wineries.
• As mentioned, the property has a further 28* hectares of land that is currently irrigable and well-suited to further plantings.
For more information please contact Duncan McCulloch on +61 416 047 484 or James Beer on +61 416 859 565
Property ID: 503188058Last Updated: 22 May 2019