Walcha Dairy Thunderbolts Way Walcha, NSW 2354
Expressions Of Interest
626.05ha (1547.0 acres)
Premium Grazing Property - Australia's Top Dairy
- World class dairy on the NSW North-ern Tablelands
- Producing over 7.3 million lts milk FY16/17, & over 7 million lts FY17/18
- MS 533,000kg FY16/17 & MS $7.81/kg to May 31st FY17/18
- Significant NSW production and freight competitive advantages
- Potential beef fattening "factory"
- Serviced by first class central lane-ways, subdivision, fencing.
- Water infrastructure with 10,000L troughs in each paddock & 110ML storage dams.
- Targeting 1200kg/ha beef live-weight gain
- Excellent all weather laneways providing B-Double access to every paddock
- 46 Well-sized and resourced paddocks
- Yard capacity for 1000 cows
- Large machinery shed (200 x30ft plus 45x40 feet addition)
Homesteads are located on both properties. the dairy farm houses a four bedroom home which has been recently fully renovated, including reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning and is positioned within a tidy garden and a northerly aspect.
The Heifer Raising Facility property has a three bedroom recently upgraded homestead, also featuring reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning and is located just 6km from the Walcha township.
Walcha Dairy is a true industry leader, making use of the latest technology and full management team to allow for the greatest productivity to be achieved.
Property ID: 502874934Last Updated: 13 Apr 2019