White Road Tharbogang, NSW 2680
220.0ha (543.63 acres)
- 193* ha planted to excellent varieties
- High quality structural improvements
- Excellent fit for purpose infrastructure
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A 220* hectare (543* acre) landholding comprising two adjoining properties that have been extensively developed to a highly productive 193* hectare (477* acre) vineyard.
• Excellent varietal spread, including Shiraz (16.11* hectares), Cabernet Sauvignon (22.72* hectares), Merlot (38.37* hectares), Ruby Cabernet (21.14* hectares), Chardonnay (70.79* hectares), Semillon (12.43* hectares) and Marsanne (11.73* hectares).
• Quality structural improvements, including a large four bay machinery shed and two pump sheds.
• Excellent fit for purpose infrastructure, including a fully-automated irrigation system comprising single drip lines, laneway system and large hardstand areas facilitating access during harvest.
For more information please contact Duncan McCulloch on +61 416 047 484 or James Beer on +61 416 859 565
Property ID: 503188074Last Updated: 22 May 2019