Address available on request Hillston, NSW 2675
by Expression of Interest
32567.0ha (80474.81 acres)
ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST AND MOST PRODUCTIVE IRRIGATED AND DRYLAND CROPPING PORTFOLIOS
- 32,567HA* PORTFOLIO
- SIGNIFICANT WATER ENTITLEMENTS
- LACHLAN & MURRUMBIDGEE RIVER FRONTAGE
Located on the banks of the Lachlan and Murrumbidgee Rivers in the renowned Riverina Region of Southern New South Wales, the Portfolio comprising three significant landholdings strategically located approximately 11 lineal kilometres south-west of Hillston and 27 lineal kilometres west of Hay.
Key investment highlights include:
- Iconic large-scale portfolio located on the banks of the Lachlan and Murrumbidgee Rivers in southern New South Wales, totaling 32,567* hectares (title area).
- First class irrigation development with 10,895* hectares of lateral move and centre pivot irrigation, 2,271* hectares of highly developed flood irrigation, 1,865* hectares of dryland cropping and with balance comprising water storage (total storage capacity of 11,950* megalitres), grazing and support land.
- Significant water entitlements totaling 43,502* megalitres of General Security and 511* megalitres of Domestic and Stock.
- Frontage to both the Lachlan (47* kilometres (16* kilometres dual)) and Murrumbidgee Rivers (35* kilometres).
- High quality operational infrastructure, structural improvements and productive soil types further enhancing on-farm efficiencies. Close to commodity processing facilities, including cotton gins at Hillston (Namoi Cotton), Whitton (Southern Cotton), Hay (Auscott) and Carrathool (Rivcott), almond hulling and processing facilities near Swan Hill (Select Harvests), Griffith (Almondco) and Mildura (Olam), walnut processing facility in Leeton (Websters) and feedlots at Hay.
- Numerous future growth opportunities including potential for a further 2,043* hectares of approved irrigation development
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 20TH JUNE 2019 AT 4PM (AEST)
Property ID: 503183834Last Updated: 30 May 2019