Address available on request Hillston, NSW 2675
by Expression of Interest
405.0ha (1000.78 acres)
AN INSTITUTIONAL GRADE CITRUS ORCHARD LOCATED IN ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S PREMIER HORTICULTURE REGIONS
- 405* HECTARE LANDHOLDING
- EXCELLENT FIT-FOR-PURPOSE INFRASTRUCTURE
- WELL KNOWN HORTICULTURAL PRODUCTION AREA
Extensively redeveloped / ‘top-worked’ to high demand varieties targeting the fresh fruit and export markets, key features of the opportunity include:
• A 405* hectare landholding comprising a large scale 311* hectare citrus orchard planted to a favourable varietal spread, including M7, Washington, Kirkwood, Cara Cara, Late Lane, Rhode, Powell, Afourer, Salustiana, Ruby Star, Leng, Seedless Lemon and Seedless Daisy, with an additional 40* hectares suitable for further plantings.
• Excellent fit-for-purpose, safe infrastructure and well-developed structural improvements, including a manager’s residence, office, large machinery shed, pump shed, fertigation shed and staff amenities block.
• Secure irrigation water, including 1,000* megalitres of Lachlan River High Security Water, 933* megalitres of Lower Lachlan Groundwater and 48* megalitres of Stock and Domestic Water.
• An additional 2,402* megalitres of Lachlan River High Security Water which is currently leased and able to be assigned, with an option to renew the lease for two further five-year terms from 30 June 2020, and a first right of refusal to acquire.
• Located in an area well-regarded for horticulture production, 15* lineal kilometres from Hillston and 102* lineal kilometres from Griffith.
• Available on a Vacant Possession basis, Walk In Walk Out inclusive of plant and equipment and crop, or on a five-year Sale and Leaseback with a commencing rent of $2,200,000 per annum.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Property ID: 503032586Last Updated: 3 Jun 2019