Address available on request Goolma, NSW 2852
5798.0ha (14327.17 acres)
07 Dec 2018
MIXED ENTERPRISE - BEEF, WOOL, LAMB, WATER & CROPPING
- 1,014ML Cudgegong River water
- 25,000 DSE* carrying capacity
- Excellent infrastructure
Warragundi provides a unique large land holding with outstanding water access and highly improved infrastructure. The current owners have done an excellent job in creating and shaping Warragundi to where it is today. There are plans in place for further development through ongoing fertiliser application, improved pastures and extending the irrigated cropping area.
The aggregation is being offered to the market as a ‘Walk in Walk Out’ transaction allowing an immediate income stream, a turn-key business and seamless transition. The owners have done a lot of the hard work and now wish to simplify their work commitments.
The strong history of fertiliser application, access to water and fodder crops has enabled Warragundi the enviable ability to maintain its core breeding herd during this extended dry period. The stock produced on Warragundi have an outstanding reputation and their weight gains are above average for the region.
Pastures include; chicory, cocksfoot, fescue, phalaris, ryegrass, sub clover and white clover mix. The properties are planted with either a winter or summer dominant pasture depending on soil types.
The average carrying capacity of the combined aggregation is approx. 1,400 breeders plus 2,500 Merino ewes or 25,000 DSE*. Top line genetics are sourced from reputable studs for the cattle herd.
Some Key Property Attributes Include:
• Three centre pivots covering approx. 90 hectares* (222 acres*)
• Suitable for beef, wool, lambs, horses and cropping
• 1,014ML water licence to the Regulated Cudgegong River
• Strong history of fertiliser, rotational cropping and weed control
• Efficient central laneway system and subdivided paddocks
• Excellent water infrastructure including river, creeks, dams and troughs
• Large commercial farm business with good economies of scale
• Excellent yards with all-weather accessibility and loading
• Contemporary main residence with pool and games room
• Significant investment in Solar for irrigation and power
It is very hard to find a property of this size and quality in the Mudgee region. Most properties of this scale and size are being subdivided to accommodate the high demand for rural lifestyle blocks.
For further details please contact the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 502966314Last Updated: 7 Dec 2018