Toorak Corporate, Suite 327A, 17 Milton Parade,
Malvern, VIC 3144
Key property information
Map of Toorak Corporate, Suite 327A, 17 Milton Parade
1 PERSON OFFICE SPACE AT TOORAK CORPORATE
- Starting a business?
- Looking to relocate from a home office to a more corporate environment?
- Looking for an office that accommodates your business as it grows?
- Looking for flexibility and no long term commitment?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, Asian Pacific Serviced Offices have the perfect 1 person office solution for you to get started.
Toorak Corproate is positioned right in the heart of the Malvern business district and located conveniently close to shops, restaurants, schools, transport links and main arterials.
As a tenant of Toorak Corporate you will have access to our vibrant team who are based on-site to assist with any administrative, secretarial or other support services you require to help make your business a success. Move in and plug in on the same day with the majority of costs included in one flat rate monthly rental amount;
- Office furniture tailored to your business needs
- A professional receptionist to greet your clients
- Overflow telephone calls answered professionally in your company’s name
- Electricity bills, body corporate rates and taxes
- Regular cleaning
- Free gym and shower facilities on-site
- Electricity fees, body corporate rates, council rates and water rates
- Tea, coffee, biscuits and use of kitchen facilities
- Air conditioning
Enjoy a range of on-site amenities including secure car parking and storage (spaces available at an additional cost), café, professional business centre with boardrooms for hire and much more!
Toorak Corporate is situated just minutes away from public transport, major arterials, primary and secondary schools and Tooronga Village where there are a number of retail outlets, Coles supermarket and various cafes and restaurants.
CALL NOW TO INSPECT - 1300 211 742
Can't inspect in person? Watch the video instead.
Property ID: 501986622Last Updated: 8 Jul 2016