The Georges Building, Level 1, 195 Little Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of The Georges Building, Level 1, 195 Little Collins Street
The Georges Building - Boutique Office Space For Lease
- Iconic Melbourne Landmark
- East End Location & Amenity
- Fully Fitted Character Space
Occupying a prime position between Swanston and Russell Streets, the ‘George’s Building’ is well serviced by all forms of public transport. The building is adjacent to the Collins Street tram super stop and only a short walk to either Flinders Street or Parliament Train Station. The building is also easily accessible from freeways and Melbourne’s major road networks.
The impressive and historically rich four-level building is also surrounded by some of Melbourne’s finest restaurants, cafes, bars and fashion retailers and is within walking distance to some of the CBD’s best known green spaces including Treasury, Fitzroy and Parliament Gardens.
The tenancy located on level 1, provides a high quality fully fitted boutique office arrangement with a good natural light that will appeal to tenants seeking high quality character office space in Melbourne’s most desirable CBD location.
The Tenancy Provides:
- 741.6 sqm of high quality fully fitted boutique office space
- Open plan layout with extensive boardroom & meeting room facilities
- A kitchen, staff breakout area, print & storage rooms
- Private entrance along Little Collins Street
- Access through to Collins Street through the ground floor retail space
- Ideal environment for creative office users
- Brand new Café on ground floor.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact listed agents
Property ID: 501046827Last Updated: 26 Jun 2015
More properties from JLL - Melbourne
Contact AgentQ2, Level 9, 2 Queen Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent215 Spring Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact AgentDenmark House, Ground Floor, 428 Little Bourke Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000