The Barracks, 61 Petrie Terrace,
Petrie Terrace, QLD 4000
Key property information
Map of The Barracks, 61 Petrie Terrace
BRISBANE'S BEST HERITAGE OFFICE BUILDING
- 317m² Spec Fitout Complete!
- 2-hour free visitor car parking
- 300m from Roma Street Train Station
This accessible, highly visible and desirable location is home to the Barracks Commercial development which includes the likes of Hatch and Southern Cross Austereo. The current availability in the heritage building offers tenants the opportunity to occupy one of Brisbane’s most unique office spaces, steeped in history.
The landlords have just completed an exceptional, brand new turn-key spec fitout which incorporates 28 workstations, 3 offices, boardroom, reception and meeting room. The tenancy has exceptional staff break out/balcony and entertainment areas, which include barbeques and drinks fridges. The fitout comes fully cabled and is ready for a tenant to walk-in, plug-in & start working.
• Level 1: 317m²
• 317m² of office space available
• 2-hour free visitor car parking
• 400 secure undercover car parks
• 300m from Roma Street Train Station and Inner Northern Busway
• Ample retail amenity within The Barracks and Caxton Street
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agent, CBRE.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503143906Last Updated: 23 Jun 2021
More properties from CBRE - Brisbane
Contact AgentLevel 10 / Suite 02, 46 Edward Street,Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Contact Agent457 Upper Edward Street,Spring Hill, QLD 4000