Address available on request,
Southport, QLD 4215
Key property information
Immaculate Ground Floor Office In Freshly Refurbished Building
- Prominent Ground Floor Tenancy
- Southport Legal Precinct
- Centrally located on the corner of Windmill and Davenport Streets, the property is only a moments walk to the Southport Magistrates Court and surrounding professional services, whilst retaining close proximity to Gold Coast Light Rail, major banks and financial institutions and Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- Fit-out comprising expansive, welcoming reception, large open plan work area, plus three private executive offices, provision for large boardroom/conference room, brand new internal kitchenette, internal male & female amenities, plus access to disabled amenities
- Tenancy presents brand new after a complete internal refresh, in addition to external refurbishments, including landscaping and complete building repaint
- Tenancy offers individual street access, plus rear access to shared car park
- Two allocated car spaces included in lease, in addition to on-site client parking (limited) and ample on-street (metered) parking
- This tenancy will not last, contact exclusive agent to arrange your time to view
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Property ID: 503048234Last Updated: 15 Apr 2019