Shop 4 4-6 Station Street,
Moorabbin, VIC 3189
Key property information
Map of Shop 4 4-6 Station Street
INCREDIBLE LICENSED RESTAURANT/CAFÉ OPPORTUNITY… DO NOT MISS THIS!
All the difficult, time consuming and expensive work has already been done… the liquor license and permit, the fit-out including kitchen, canopies, cool room, food connections, bathrooms, counter, floor coverings, air-conditioning, plumbing, electricals etc are all in place, immediately ready for the next enterprising operator to take over, capitalise from, and make their mark!
Why start from scratch when you can take over all of this right now and without having to pay the enormous set-up costs!?
Licensed Restaurant/Café for 71 Patrons brilliantly located on the ground floor of the landmark “Bayside Tower” building, standing 10 storeys tall and comprising 124 apartments with thriving ground floor retail tenants, directly opposite Moorabbin Train Station and Bus Interchange, and just off Nepean Highway.
• “Ready to Go” Licensed Restaurant/Café for 71 Patrons.
• Existing high-quality modern fit-out including kitchen, canopies, cool room, bathrooms etc.
• Brilliantly located on ground floor of landmark “Bayside Tower” building standing 10 storeys tall and comprising 124 apartments.
• High exposure location directly opposite Moorabbin Train Station and Bus Interchange, and just off Nepean Highway.
• Incredible opportunity to capitalise on existing fit-out and license without having to pay the enormous set-up costs.
There is no better restaurant/café leasing opportunity in Moorabbin!
140sqm*. For Lease @ $52,000 per annum + outgoings + GST.
Property ID: 503598426Last Updated: 8 Oct 2020