Shop 4/13 Belgrave Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
Key property information
Map of Shop 4/13 Belgrave Street
Restaurant with Large Outdoor Seating Area!
The property is centrally located in the popular dining precinct at Kogarah Town Square, and is within short proximity to Kogarah train station and shopping centre, St George public and private hospitals, St George TAFE, St George Police Station, and St Geroge Bank's office building. It's a busy retail area servicing workers and locals both at lunchtime and evenings.
Currently a Thai restaurant, the property features an undercover outdoor dining area with both small and big tables, and an indoor dining area with contemporary fitout and folding glass door. At the side and back of the shop there is a commercial kitchen with cool room and storage area. The back door in the shop leads to shared toilets, commercial garbage room, and loading zone.
- Area: 118sqm (84sqm indoor + 34sqm outdoor)
- 2 allocated basement car spaces
- Available from 1 May 2022
- Some equipment can stay including deep fryer, burner oven, stainless steel benches, etc
- Cool room, grease trap, gas, exhaust in place
- Easy access to shared male, female, and disabled toilet
- Easy unloading via back door
- Established dining precinct with good foot traffic
For more information or to inspect the property, please contact:
0450 250 1...
0413 610 1...
Property ID: 504019907Last Updated: 9 May 2022
Contact Agent236 Rocky Point Rd,Ramsgate, NSW 2217
Contact AgentAddress available on request,Ramsgate Beach, NSW 2217
Contact Agent45 Rocky Point Road,Kogarah, NSW 2217