Level 2, 21 Shierlaw Avenue,
Canterbury, VIC 3126
Key property information
Map of Level 2, 21 Shierlaw Avenue
HIGH-QUALITY CORPORATE OFFICE
- As new fitout
- High Ratio Parking allocation
- Excellent natural light
The top floor suite offers fantastic natural light to three sides via large windows, open air balcony and large stacker doors. With an excellent outlook over neighboring parklands one of the highlights of the building.
We believe some of the key features of the building include:
- Area: 500m2 (approx)
- Lift access to all floors including the carpark
- As new fitout which include reception, glass offices and meeting rooms.
- Contemporary entrance foyer
- Male and female toilets to each level including shower
- Rear balcony overlooking Shurblands Creek
- Highest quality finishes throughout
- Electronic card reader entry and security doors
- Air conditioning throughout
- Environmental building features.
- Secure parking under the building
- High ratio parking allocation
The property is situated on the north side of Shierlaw Avenue, between Balwyn Road and Union Road, just off Canterbury Road. Furthermore, the property is 2 minute walk to Canterbury Train Station and famous Maling Road shopping precinct. Easy access to Eastern freeway and major eastern arterials.
Property ID: 503282842Last Updated: 5 Jun 2021
More properties from GormanKelly - Hawthorn
Contact AgentSuite 13, 333 Canterbury Road,Canterbury, VIC 3126
Contact AgentLevel 2 Whole Floor, 273 Camberwell Road,Camberwell, VIC 3124
Contact AgentSuite 1 & 2, 363 Camberwell Road,Camberwell, VIC 3124