Engineering House, Unit 17, 11 National Circuit,
Barton, ACT 2600
Key property information
Map of Engineering House, Unit 17, 11 National Circuit
All fit-out and ready to go
The office space is perfect for those that require access to the complimentary business of the Parliamentary Triangle. With an existing fit-out and a flexible working space, the successful lessee will have the opportunity to move quickly and secure a space ideal for staff enjoyment with walking distance to cafes, green space and public parking.
Level 3 Features:
* Great natural light from three sides
* Fitted with two private offices, one boardroom and two open office spaces for over 30 workstations.
* Reception Area
* Dedicated car spaces available
* Two entry points to the unit for flexibility
* Views over Barton and Black Mountain
* Short lease terms consider
* New air-conditioning
* Lift access from ground floor and carpark
With a flexible and established fit-out, it allows you to move quickly and easily with minimal hassle. You could be in your new office before Christmas. The area is perfectly positioned for both the business and employees with ease of access to ample public facilities, cafes, Parliament House and Government Departments. Barton is the premium suburb for Canberra businesses, and this property is your opportunity to secure your place in it.
Property ID: 503065694Last Updated: 20 Jul 2020
PHILLIP, ACT 2606View agency profile