AWA Building, Level 9, 45-47 York Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
Map of AWA Building, Level 9, 45-47 York Street
ELEGANT COMMERCIAL SUITE NEAR WYNYARD AND BARANGAROO!
- Landmark building near Wynyard Station
- Corner positioning with double window frontage
- Efficient and functional floor plan
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Immaculately presented with elegant finishes
- Prominent and direct lift lobby exposure
- 24 hour security access
- Internal kitchenette facilities
- Ducted air conditioning system
- Admired Heritage building in landmark location
- Minutes to Barangaroo and Cockle Bay
- Popular location in major growth precinct
- Close to Circular Quay, Wynyard and Martin Place
The AWA Building at 45-47 York Street is a classic Art Deco commercial building with two lifts and a highly impressive ground floor lobby featuring a digital tenant directory board. This prime location between Erskine Street and Barrack Street is ultra-convenient to Martin Place, Wynyard, Circular Quay, The Rocks, Barangaroo and Cockle Bay.
Size - 115 sqm approx.
Rental - $5,750 per month plus GST
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 502238638Last Updated: 2 Feb 2017