A6/85-113 Dunning Avenue,
Rosebery, NSW 2018
Key property information
Map of A6/85-113 Dunning Avenue
The Cannery: Offering a Ground Floor Creative Office/Showroom with Street Frontage
The Cannery sits at the heart of South Sydney's thriving new commercial scene. The historic warehouse space is now home to 11,000 square metres of unique providores, restaurants, bars and lifestyle brands. Moments from the burgeoning residential hub around Green Square train station, The Cannery has already attracted some of Sydney's most renowned local brands across hospitality, retail and design – including Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks, Assembly Label, Koskela and Archie Rose.
This creative/showroom space provides street frontage exposure with its own entrance from Dunning Avenue. With exposed brick walls, open plan layouts and soaring sawtooth ceilings this phenomenal space would suit a wide variety of businesses.
- Internal area of 334sqm* (approximately)
- Flexible floor plate with an open plan layout
- Unique modern warehouse feel with sawtooth ceilings
- Excellent natural light
- Minutes to Green Square station
- Closely located to transport links (bus and train)
- Surrounded by restaurants, cafes and bars
- Located in one of Sydney's most tightly held markets
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact the below agents.
Matt Davoren: 0410 488 4...
Tom Speakman: 0412 891 330
Fergus Bowen: 0416 538 727
Property ID: 503252606Last Updated: 11 Sep 2020