92 Clyde Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
Key property information
Map of 92 Clyde Street
ONE OFFICE REMAINING – LESSOR INCENTIVES ON OFFER!
• Fully Refurbished
• Suit 4 – 8 people
• Heating & Cooling
• Brand new fixtures and fittings
• Courtyard designed by Jack Merlo
• Offices designed by Bent Architects
• Dr Jekel’s Café and Provedore located in complex
• Short Walk to Acland & Fitzroy Streets
• Available NOW
Based just outside of Melbournes CBD, St Kilda has fantastic train and tram links into the city and neighbouring areas. St Kilda - named afetr a schooner - became precinct synonymous with fun and leisure for Melburnians in the early 1900's with the iconic Luna Park, Palais Theatre and St KIlda Baths among the few surviving entertainments and the new resurgence of the trendy start-up businesses thriving in the area.
Property ID: 501811134Last Updated: 9 Jan 2017