89 Crown Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Key property information
Map of 89 Crown Street
HIGH PROFILE CORNER POSITION
- Dual street frontages
- A floor space of 170sqm*
- Suitable for large variety of usages
89 Crown Street is a prominent corner position retail shop located within a brand new boutique mixed use building.
With no expense spared to the quality of this building, the retail shop is offered with a D.A approval for restaurant with liquor licence (also suited to RETAIL/ART GALLERY/OFFICE/MEDICAL/SHOWROOM).
This ground floor + basement venue/shop (approved for 144 pax*) offers unique converted warehouse features that are hard to replicate anywhere else. The property will features refurbished brick façade entry to the retail, soaring 4+ metre ceiling heights, north facing steel framed windows, light filled retail floor with 3 sides of natural light, large 57sqm basement that includes male and female amenities and a large open area suitable for storage.
Located in the heart of what is rapidly becoming Darlinghurst's main dining precinct, 89 Crown Street is positioned amongst thriving modern hospitality venues such as Hyde Park House, Lankin Filling Station, Vizio Caffeé Cucina, Red Lantern & Riley Street Garage; whilst also being close to long standing institutional restaurants such as Bill & Toni's, Beppi's and Bar Reggio to name a few. In addition to these noted venues, 89 Crown Street is within a short walking distance from the city to capture office patronage as well close proximity to popular hotels such as Lord Roberts Hotel, Strand Hotel & East Village Hotel which all provide strong foot traffic and patrons to the area .
This feature filled property will provide its occupants the following:
- Full building frontage to Crown Street & Yurong Lane
- A floor space of 170sqm* ground floor, 57sqm* basement (total of 227sqm*)
- D.A approved restaurant with liquor licence (also could be leased as RETAIL/ART GALLERY/OFFICE/SHOWROOM)
- Refurbished exposed brick façade
- North facing windows providing great natural light
- Custom fabricated front steel doors and windows
- A location within the basement for male & female amenities (with lift access for disabled customers/staff)
- Commercial kitchen exhaust ducting
- Polished concrete flooring
- Grease arrestor
- Services power, gas, water and data cable run to pre-fit stage
- Lockable area in basement suitable to cold and general storage
- Basement bin room
For further information or to arrange a time to inspect the property, please feel free to contact the following agents;
I.B Property - Dimitrios Franze: 0406 558 8...
Colliers - Taylor Gray: 0439 966 743
Property ID: 504064635Last Updated: 3 Nov 2022
More properties from IB Property
Contact AgentShop, 189 Crown Street,Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Contact AgentGround Floor, 50 Riley Street,Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Contact Agent428 Crown Street,Surry Hills, NSW 2010