790 Uriarra Road,
Weston, ACT 2611
Key property information
Map of 790 Uriarra Road
Huntly & Piney Creek
Huntly is the largest rural lease property in the ACT. The property was recently acquired by the Land Development Authority (LDA**). The LDA (Lessor**) is seeking interest from suitably qualified parties with proven capability to manage large scale grazing properties to Sub Lease and manage the property for a minimum of 10 years.
The property is a long established grazing operation with three accommodation options and all supporting infrastructure less than 12 years of age.
The opportunity to secure a long-term lease of a large scale grazing property conveniently located close to the nation's capital in a reliable climate is rare, and should not be missed.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• 1,605* hectares (3,967* acres);
• 10 year Sub Lease;
• Option to Sub Lease the whole property, or to exclude the Huntly Homestead;
• Quality working improvements facilitates ease of management of sheep and cattle;
• No restriction on stocking rate other than as may be required under the Land Management Agreement;
• Grazing intensity restricted by ground cover benchmarks and as may be required under the Land Management Agreement.
• Adjoining 445* hectares (1,100* acres);
• 12 month Grazing Licence or possibly extended to 10 year Grazing Licence.
Property ID: 502293782Last Updated: 13 May 2021