74 Pirie Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Key property information
Map of 74 Pirie Street
5 FLOORS LEASED – ONLY 1 REMAINING – BE QUICK !!
- 245 sqm Tenancy Available
- Superb Self-Contained Rooftop Terrace
- Leading End of Trip Facilities
The building has been completely upgraded, with construction having commenced in March 2019 – and completion scheduled for early March 2020.
Set in the heart of the thriving Pirie Street Business District, 74 Pirie Street has some of Adelaide’s best eateries literally at its doorstep, along with easy access to the nearby Rundle Mall shopping precinct.
Architecturally designed, the redevelopment has set a new benchmark for office accommodation in Adelaide through its new services, finishes and overall building quality.
Just one open plan floor of (approximately) 245 sqm is available, with the floors being centrally column free.
Each floor is serviced by new, individually controlled air-conditioning units that will promote workplace productivity for groups, plus brand-new building services throughout.
Also on offer for each tenant of the building is a truly unique feature in Adelaide – a fully self-contained “rooftop terrace”. The terrace offers a private retreat complete with facilities that are perfect for meeting purposes and/or breakout space for entertaining clients, and staff alike.
Brand new “end-of-trip-facilities” have been developed in the basement - with bike racks, lockers, toilets and showers available for tenant use.
Other eminent features include:
- Stylish, modern and minimalistic finishes.
- A selection of Adelaide CBD's best coffee and lunchtime dining spots at your doorstep including Abbots & Kinney, Osteria Oggi, Levant, Gaga, Jack & Jill, Pizza e Mozzarella Bar, Chicken and Pig, Golden Wattle, Hey Darling and many more.
- Handed over with commercial grade flooring, LED feature lighting, up to 3 meeting rooms and a stylish kitchen.
- Views over Pirie Street and natural light from three sides of each floor.
Property ID: 502114626Last Updated: 27 Jul 2020