6 Noble Street,
Kewdale, WA 6105
Key property information
Map of 6 Noble Street
Flexible Accommodation Options - Ideal Transport Yard
- Flexible Accommodation Scenarios
- Strategic Transport & Logistics Location
- Functional Drive-thru Facility
Positioned on approximately 2.1404ha of prime industrial land in the heart of Kewdale, the property comprises the following key features:
• Total Land Area: 21,404sqm (approx.)
• Building Areas: 1,200sqm to 6,303sqm (approx.) separated over 3 individual tenaciy options
• Hardstand Areas: 8,000sqm (approx.)
• Dual crossovers off Noble Street provide outstanding access / egress for large articulated vehicles via drive through site access.
• Variety of potential accommodation scenarios offering flexibility across the site
• Fully secure site with boundary perimeter fencing and secure entry gates.
The subject property is strategically positioned on Noble Street in the prime industrial sub market of Kewdale. Located approximately 12km’s north east of the Perth CBD, Kewdale enjoys fast and direct transitional access to all of Perth’s major arterial road networks allowing for easy logistical movements to the Perth metropolitan areas and further to major interstate transport routes.
Additionally, Kewdale’s close proximity to Perth’s Domestic and International Airports and the existing Kewdale Freight Terminal reinforce the areas strategic position, making it the suburb of choice for many of Australia’s leading industrial occupiers. Adjoining suburbs including Welshpool, Belmont, Forrestfield, Perth Airport Industrial Estate and Carlisle are also highly regarded as premier industrial locations within the Perth market.
Owners will consider separate tenancy options and create smaller facilities onsite. Contact agents to discuss these options in more detail.
Property ID: 501014111Last Updated: 23 Nov 2015
More properties from Raine & Horne Commercial - Western Australia