51 Bower Street,
Woodville, SA 5011
Key property information
Map of 51 Bower Street
OFFICES OR CONSULTING ROOMS
- SUITABLE FOR CONSULTING PRACTICE
- MODERN IMPROVEMENTS
An original 1920's Bungalow, the property has been extended and re-fitted for Commercial use.
• Located north-west of Adelaide's Central Business District in the suburb of Woodville.
• It is close to 3 arterial roads being, Port, Torrens and Woodville Road, making it easily accessible.
• Close to various amenities including shops along Woodville Road, Woodville Railway Station and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
• 231 s.qm of Office and Amenities
• 7 Rooms
• Large Training or Conference room
• Kitchen / Break Out area
• Lobby and Reception area
• Good storage areas
• Rear parking.
• Commercial grade Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioner.
• Good layout with natural light to all rooms
Zoned General Neighborhood, the permitted uses for this zone are;
• Community facility
• Consulting rooms
• Educational establishment
• Place of worship
• Recreation area
• Retirement facility
• Student accommodation
• Supported accommodation
Subject to Council approval.
Outgoings approx. $9,000 per annum.
Please contact Gerry Petropoulos on 0419 610 812 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503844446Last Updated: 2 Sep 2021