44-52 Hawson Avenue,
North Plympton, SA 5037
Key property information
Map of 44-52 Hawson Avenue
REVAMPING THE LOCAL NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE
A group of 8 shops (last 2 available) on the corner of Hawson Avenue and Shelley Avenue in North Plympton, it is surrounded by a medium to high density mix of character homes and newly built dwellings.
Shop 1 (72.4 sqm*): $13,500 - $15,000 p.a. + 14.20% of Outgoings (Massive fit-out incentives available)
Shop 2 (66.7 sqm*): $15,000 - $16,000 p.a. + 13.08% of Outgoings
Shop 1 & 2 (139.1 sqm*): $23,000 p.a. + 27.28% of Outgoings
- Lease Term Preferred 3-5 years
- Lessee performed works will allow for greater negotiation.
Owner/builder is currently in the process of giving the center a massive face lift including clearing and resurfacing the rear carparking area, restoring the façade and upgrading the overall power supply available to each shop.
- New corner shop cafe currently being fit-out creating the Major Anchor tenancy for benefit of the whole center.
- New Toilet block with female/male/disabled to be constructed.
- Resurface and polish terrazzo tiles on facade of building
If you would like to inspect the property please contact Nick Mastrangelo 0401 790 753 or Dion Mastrangelo 0431 576 848 or Mastracorp Land line 08 8212 0140
Property Code: 2009
Property ID: 503092822Last Updated: 17 Mar 2021