37 Sparks Road,
Henderson, WA 6166
Key property information
Map of 37 Sparks Road
BLUE CHIP FACILITY
The improvements have been built to exacting standards and maintained impeccably which makes for an easy transition into this premises for your business.
With everything in place you require this property will impress the most astute Lessee.
- Total land area 4,424m2 (approx)
- First class facility constructed in 2009 and purpose built for steel fabrication
- Modern two storey office space of 294m2 (approx)
- Main factory area of 1,800m2 (approx) with multiple access points
- Storeroom/lunch/amenities 166m2 (approx)
- Three 16-tonne overhead cranes
- 600 amps of power available distributed throughout workshop and stores areas
- Separate clean store high truss warehouse of 176m2 (approx)
- Very well maintained premises
- Zoning of Special Use 2 AMC Precinct
- Close proximity to the Australian Marine Complex and the Kwinana Industrial Area
- Ideally situated in the heart of the States Defence, Commercial Marine, Oil & gas, Power Generation and Chemical industries
- Easy access to public transport, high wide load routes, main arterial roads and the Fremantle Port Facilities
- Bitumen hardstand
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. De Freitas & Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the clients own risk. De Freitas & Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Property ID: 501922222Last Updated: 11 Jul 2016