340 Rotary Park Road,
Alberton, QLD 4207
Key property information
Map of 340 Rotary Park Road
Gold Coast, Alberton QLD 127600m2 Nursery, Rural land house and warehouse for lease
- 12.76 Ha property.
- 30 minutes drive to Gold Coast CBD, 40 Minutes to Brisbane Airport.
- Perfect for horses/cattle, Nursery, fish farm or *Bed and Breakfast* business
- Nice house with swimming pool.
- Office and warehouse on site
- Property is well drained
- Power to property boundary
- 1 minute to Boat ramp on Logan river
Alberton is the most northern suburb of the Gold Coast and is best known for being part of the Rocky Point Sugar District. The area is mainly large property holdings covered in sugar cane with houses dotted among the paddocks. It has that rural charm and laid back country lifestyle with access to all the modern conveniences. It's only a 10 minute drive to Ormeau or Beenleigh for the grocery shopping or to catch a train.
* The M1 Motorway
* A boat ramp to Moreton Bay / Yatala enterprise precinct
Price: $80,000 per annum excluded outgoings and gst
Inspection: By appointment
Address: 340 Rotary park Road Alberton QLD
Contact: Conan Li 0404 617 767 / 07 3373 9887
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Property ID: 502917958Last Updated: 13 Sep 2018