33 Hopewell Street,
Paddington, NSW 2021
Key property information
Map of 33 Hopewell Street
A Freestanding Creative Space Rich with History
Conveniently positioned on a quiet, tree-lined street filled with terraces and heritage architecture, 33 Hopewell Street is only metres from Oxford Street and 'The Intersection', offering occupants access to Paddington's sought out cafes, restaurants and designer boutiques.
Originally part of Hopewell Estate subdivision of 1864, the building has a rich heritage and cultural pedigree. Fronting as a dairy from the 1870s, a warehouse site for theatrical sets in 1929 and recently was Anthony Browell's photographic studio - who is now one of the founders of the Australian Centre for Photography.
A sense of contemporary sophistication flows throughout thanks to the abundance of natural light and the 6+ metre pitched ceilings.
The space is perfect for channelling creative energy due to its flexible open-plan layout leading out to a relaxing courtyard retreat. Whilst the heart of the office centres around the main floor, the mezzanine area offers separate meeting spaces and offices for added privacy. With its unique street presence as a standalone building, 33 Hopewell St is ideal for a company looking to secure a standalone office or showroom with an elevated feel.
Stand-out features include:
- Striking refurbished heritage facade with street presence.
- Direct access from street level.
- 180sqm* internal + large court yard
- Open plan layout with private meeting spaces;
- An abundance of natural light and 8 + metre high ceilings;
- Freshly painted throughout and includes modern industrial style lighting throughout the space.
- Close proximity to Oxford Street and The Intersection, Paddington;
To arrange an inspection of this stunning office space, please feel free to contact the agents;
Matt Davoren – 0410 488 437
Tom Speakman - 0412 891 330
Property ID: 503683134Last Updated: 21 Jan 2021
More properties from Mercer Property - SYDNEY