249 West Street,
Carlton, NSW 2218
Key property information
Map of 249 West Street
Turn the key and start working.
Boasting a prominent 15 metre frontage onto West Street the property is predominately open plan with small partitioned spaces for office, storage, kitchen and toilet facilities. Also features a rear yard with side lane access.
Located in Southern Sydney's industrial precinct of Carlton, approximately 15km south of the Sydney CBD. Carlton is a multi-functional centre with mixed industrial users situated on the door step of Hurstville's busy CBD and retail precinct. The area is well serviced by major arterial roads, including King Georges Road, Princes Highway and Forest Road.
- Land Area: 612sqm*
- Ground floor building area: 282sqm*
- First floor building area: 48sqm*
- Combined building areas: 330sqm*
- Large rear yard & access via driveway
- Dual roller door access with 3.4m* clearance
- Maximum internal height 5.3m*
- 15m* frontage onto West street
- Heavy power - 3 phase
- Currently fit out for automotive
- Full Existing fit out – ask agent for details
SEE ATTACHED INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLANS!
For further information or to inspect the property, please contact:
M: 0423 048 814
P: (02) 9310 9208
M: 0413 610 194
P: (02) 9310 9207
Property ID: 502566334Last Updated: 18 Jun 2020