215 Spring Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of 215 Spring Street
Everything At Your Doorstep!
- Fully Refurbished Whole Floor
- Prime East End Location
- Fantastic Views & Natural Light
The building itself provides high quality A-Grade office accommodation with highly efficient floor plates and an impressive environmental credibility that will allow the building to reach a 4.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating if required.
215 Spring Street consists of one floor of basement car parking, a stunning high clearance ground floor foyer and nine levels of immaculately presented office accommodation, just metres from Parliament Train Station and well serviced by public transport with trams along Spring, Bourke and Nicholson Streets.
Level 6 provides an expansive and refurbished floor plate of 1,734sqm with floor-to-ceiling windows and a fantastic outlook over some of Melbourne's most iconic park lands.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fantastic east end location in the heart of the Government precinct opposite Casselden Place and Parliament Station;
- Highly efficient central core configuration and large floor plate size of approximately 1,734m2;
- Corner site location with frontages onto Spring, Lonsdale and Little Bourke Streets with signage rights available;
- Current NABERS Energy Rating of 4.0 star with the potential to improve rating to 4.5 star if required;
- Brand New Refurbished Floor plate (Level 6), as well as the possibility of additional areas coming available;
- Unique views with great natural light throughout all available areas;
- Ground floor terrace area perfect for staff and client functions;
- Ample parking available in building.
Property ID: 501152227Last Updated: 26 Jun 2015