21 Ambrose Avenue,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
Key property information
Map of 21 Ambrose Avenue
New Creative Industrial Space
- JOIN BAYSIDE'S NEW BUSINESS PARK
- WAREHOUSE AREA: 154sqm*
- FIRST FLOOR OFFICE: 44sqm*
Just completed, BELROSE has been created by industrial leading developer, Riverlee, to maximize the workplace environment, allowing outstanding presentability for your business to thrive.
This 198sqm* brand new warehouse, with first floor office, is enviably located on Ambrose Street frontage, which includes 4 metre* height roller door and expansive windows creating a light-filled showroom and office warehouse space.
Enjoy arranging meetings at the outstanding new Short Straw Cafe, which will open soon at the entrance to the BELROSE development.
Key features include:
* Total building area; 198sqm*
* Warehouse area: 154sqm*
* First floor office: 44sqm*
* New type of creative industrial space
* Brand new kitchenette, toilet and shower facilities
* Airconditioning / heating in office
* Electric 4m* x 3.6m* roller door (RSD)
* Abundance of natural light throughout office
* Two (2) car spaces on title
* Three (3) phase power available
* Outstanding new Short Straw Cafe opening soon
Located in the heart of the Bayside Business District with great access to major arterials and excellent surrounding amenities, enjoy a huge range of cafes, gyms, golf courses and Westfield Southland.
Don't miss out on the innovative industrial opportunity. Available for viewing from 15th December 2022.
For further details and Information Memorandum, please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 2...
* All information and measurements are approximates. Please refer to Contract of Sale and/or Lease documentation. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Property ID: 504190311Last Updated: 7 Feb 2023
More properties from Nichols Crowder Property Solutions - Moorabbin
Contact Agent13/148 Chesterville Road,Cheltenham, VIC 3192
Contact Agent8/337 Bay Road,Cheltenham, VIC 3192
Contact Agent13/120 Talinga Road,Cheltenham, VIC 3192