20 Queen Street,
Perth, WA 6000
Key property information
Map of 20 Queen Street
Price Now Reduced - Exceptionally Restored Character Building
- Three levels allowing multiple uses
- Entertainment & heritage precinct
- Adjacent to both Raine & Kings Square
This prime CBD location is emerging as one of Perth’s finest food, beverage and entertainment precincts and is easily accessible to all public transport services and two public car parks adjacent.
This three level heritage building has been beautifully restored and features:
- Passenger lift servicing all levels
- Exposed ceilings
- Polished concrete and jarrah flooring
- Male and female showers and change rooms
- Rooftop sun deck
- Lane way accommodating up to 3 car bays
Basement - 220sqm*
Ground Floor - 220sqm*
First Floor - 220sqm*
Total = 660sqm*
The property suits a variety of uses including food & beverage, retail, entertainment, office and more, subject to council approval.
$4,750,000 (GST Free -Going Concern)
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Luke Pavlos or Shane Isaacs of Lease Equity.
Property ID: 502173826Last Updated: 1 Sep 2020