2/9 Blaikie Street,
Myaree, WA 6154
Key property information
Map of 2/9 Blaikie Street
Extraordinary Value Street Front Warehouse/Workshop with 7 allocated Parking Bays - Total Floor Area of 330sqm
- Rare Value like this in Myaree
- Great Street Front Exposure
- Will Suit a wide Range of Uses
The location is impeccable - Street front unit with plenty of exposure making it easy to find for visitors and clients alike. With quick connection to the Kwinana Freeway going north or south giving you easy access around the Metropolitan area... This easy access to major arterials is only one of the many reasons you should be basing your business here in this popular commercial area on the south side of the city.
The Myaree area is the most sort after commercial hub in the southern suburbs so it's the perfect place to be.
The building footprint is approx 298sqm ground floor made up of approx 32sqm Office/ Reception and 266sqm warehouse/ workshop... plus a bonus 32sqm mezzanine storage over the office area.
Total approx 330sqm of floor area.
• Air conditioned to small office plus and Evap Systems in warehouse area.
• Dual Roller door access to warehouse with 3.4M clearance.
• 6 High Bay Lights and 6 Fluro Lights to Warehouse area
• W/C and Kitchenette Area
• Small Office off tiled entry/reception area
• Security System providing 24/7 peace of mind
• Easy access to property from Street for large trucks
• Easy Option to set down containers for unloading
• Good Frontage for high exposure from the street
• Close Proximity to major arterial routes and other Industrial Zones
• 3 Phase Power outlets and plenty of standard power points
• 7 Exclusive Parking Bays
Brilliant Value for money in this location.
Take the time to inspect - you will be impressed with the flexibility of use.
For more details direct your enquiries to
Torrin Minutillo - 0417 171 164
or email me from this page.
Looking for the most trusted opinion to Lease, Sell or Manage your property - give us a call. We are keen for new business.
Property ID: 502932930Last Updated: 22 Oct 2018