2/125 Martin Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
Key property information
Map of 2/125 Martin Street
Brand New Shop / Office
- TOTAL BUILDING AREA: 130sqm*
- OPEN PLAN & COOL HERITAGE BRICK FAÇADE
- SUIT A VARIETY OF BUSINESSES (STCA)
Amongst impressive operators such as 10 Greek Plates, Mastic, Saint Martins Cafe, Brix Bar and Sons of Mary, this area is simply hot property and will only continue to evolve in the future.
With Gardenvale Train Station just around the corner this location continues to be highly sought after for both residential and business purposes.
Key features include:
* Open plan lay-out
* Great natural light
* Heritage brick facade
* Two (2) secure basement car spaces
* Common bathrooms on ground floor
* Landlord happy to assist with fit-out based on tenant and commercial terms
For further information or to arrange and inspection, please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 277
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Property ID: 503671718Last Updated: 8 Apr 2021