175 Cleveland Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
Key property information
Map of 175 Cleveland Street
175 Cleveland; A Unique Creative Space Offering Significant Branding Exposure
- Significant exposure for signage
- 519sqm* in total with ability to split space
Mercer Property is pleased to present to the market for lease 175 Cleveland Street, Chippendale.
Fresh from an extensive renovation 175 Cleveland Street is a repurposed warehouse converted into a functional, inspiring creative office or showroom.
Positioned on the cusp of Chippendale, Darlington & Redfern and only metres from major transport hubs (Redfern and Central Station). This corner positioned freehold converted warehouse/creative space provides its occupants with significant exposure to thousands of passing motorists each day.
With approximately 519sqm* of functional floor space the property offers soaring 4+ metre ceilings with exposed timber beams, an open plan layout, natural light coming from 3 sides of operable windows and offers the ability to divide the entire space up into two separate tenancies (180sqm* and 339sqm*).
Stand out features include:
- Commanding corner location with significant signage opportunities.
- Exposed warehouse style ceilings finished in bright white paint - maximise natural light throughout.
- Exclusive reception entrance.
- Air-conditioned throughout.
- NBN connectivity available.
- Rear loading dock with additional area for parking (up to 4 cars).
- 400 metres from Redfern Station.
- 1km to Central Station.
- Surrounded by popular cafes & restaurants throughout the neighbourhood.
- 600 metres from Central Park Retail & Kensington Street F&B precinct.
For further information or to coordinate an inspection of this magnificent property, please feel free to contact the agents;
Matt Davoren: 0410 488 437
Tom Speakman: 0412 281 330
Property ID: 503529022Last Updated: 15 Oct 2020