17/348 Victoria Road,
Malaga, WA 6090
Key property information
Map of 17/348 Victoria Road
- Exclusive Parking Bays
- Super High Truss
There are three-phase electrical points ready to go in the warehouse, as well as evaporative air-conditioning and shower facilities and so much more. The office part of the building plays host to an open-plan and partly-furnished setting with full window treatments and ducted air-conditioning of its own.
A 81 sqm yard has its own roof and lighting, as well as three-phase points.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Office (55sqm) first floor, partly furnished work stations, air-conditioned, carpeted and window treatments.
• Warehouse (113sqm): truss Height up to 8.5m, 3 phase power with points, roller Door - 3.7m(W) x 4.6m(H), painted internal walls, warehouse lighting, evaporative air-conditioned and hi bay lighting.
• Yard (81sqm) – covered with lighting and 3 phase power points.
• Lunchroom has a stove and oven
• Parking – 4 bays
• Secure complex with front electric gates and security alarm
Asking annual rental: $16,900pa + Estimated Outgoings + GST
Malaga is located approximately 13 kilometres north of the Perth CBD and is one of the most popular and strongest industrial areas in the northern suburbs. The suburb itself is well known for its access around Perth via the Reid and Tonkin Highways, as well as access onto both freeways - north and south.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Gavin Lilleyman on 0431 834 775.
Property ID: 502769190Last Updated: 2 Oct 2018