16 Sharman Close,
Narellan, NSW 2567
Key property information
Map of 16 Sharman Close
Prime Exposure for Business & Living
Approx. 100,000 cars go through the intersection of Camden Valley Way, Narellan Road and Northern Roads which you will be located less than 100 metres from. As lovely inside as it looks from the outside, this rare four bedroom gem is located right near the newly expanded Narellan Town Centre and directly across the road from McDonalds Narellan, perfect for running your business and whilst in the comfort of your own home.
The home also features a formal living area, dining room, large rear porch, modern bathrooms and double garage currently tiled which can be used for additional office space. Plenty of room for consulting rooms, reception area and waiting room or come take a look for yourself on what you can and can't do with all this space.
Other useful options for this property are: bed & breakfast accomodation, boarding houses, dual occupancies, dwelling houses, group homes, home businesses, home-based child care, home industries, medical centre, places of public worship and seniors housing (STCA).
Organise a time to come and inspect this gorgeous home/office for yourself.
Other features include:
• Double lock up garage with remote
• Ducted air conditioning downstairs
• Split system air conditioner upstairs
• Front verandah
• Mature and tidy yard and gardens
• Nearby education facilities includes Narellan Public School, St Pauls Catholic Primary School, Elderslie High School, Macarthur Anglican (K-12) and numerous local early childhood centres
• Minutes to the newly expanded Narellan Town Centre and all local community facilities
Property ID: 503110386Last Updated: 26 May 2019
Contact Agent4a/26 Somerset Avenue,Narellan, NSW 2567
Contact Agent9/151 Hartley Road,Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567
Contact Agent1/10 Millwood Avenue,Narellan, NSW 2567