15 Paisley Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
Key property information
Map of 15 Paisley Street
Foot Traffic, Public Transport Hub, Ideal Retail Location
- Large floor space 230m2
- Four separate office/storage areas
- Very high foot traffice
This Retail Shop is ideally situated:
- Next to Main Train Station - Footscray - one of the busiest stations in Melbourne
- Next to Connecting Tram Terminus - for people to transit from Train to Tram
- Directly in front of a Bus Stop - for people to transit from Train to Bus
While there are many other shops on Paisley Street, very few have this tri-factor of Train Station, Tram Terminus, and Bus Stop adjacent to it. That's why nearby shops are always thriving; and the previous owner-occupier has had a thriving retail business until retirement.
This is the shop that you want to occupy for your retail business to thrive.
- large rectangular floor plan for your retail shop;
- male and female toilets already built;
- a room downstairs for office or storage;
- space under the stairs for storage or preparation;
- two separate office areas upstairs for administration and meetings;
- rear laneway access.
Ideal for most type of retails or takeaways, capturing the high foot traffic all day from dawn to dust.
Property ID: 503712774Last Updated: 28 Feb 2021