141 High Street,
Preston, VIC 3072
Key property information
Map of 141 High Street
UNLIMITED POTENTIAL IN THE HEART OF THRIVING HIGH STREET!
The skyline is dominated by high-rise mixed-use developments housing thousands of high-income residents, with more and more developments underway to meet the increasing demand.
Premium quality tenants with high quality fit outs have set-up to cater for and capitalise from this influx, creating a diverse and exciting retail and lifestyle experience.
It is no coincidence that Woolworths, Benzina Cantina, Oliva Social, Cedar Bakery, Pausa Pranzo, A Simple Sandwich, Noi Pizzeria, Snap Fitness, F45 Training, Unknown Barber, Deans Art, I Love Dumplings, Junction Hotel and Kool Kidz, just to name a few, all call this exceptional precinct home!
TCI are pleased to present this beautifully refurbished, exceptional blank canvas Retail/Showroom/Warehouse with abundant potential and immense double fronted exposure!
Bar, restaurant, brewery, retail, showroom or other uses as you see fit… the choice is yours!
• Beautifully refurbished retail/showroom/warehouse with immense potential for multiple uses
• Free-standing building with substantial double fronted main road exposure
• Exceptional location in high activity precinct surrounded by multiple mixed-use high-rise developments and first-class tenants
• Inviting high clearance exposed steel truss ceiling with abundant natural light
• Rear access with RSD
• 2 internal car parking spaces
432sqm*. For Lease @ $60,000 per annum + outgoings + GST.
Property ID: 504168023Last Updated: 2 Jan 2023