136 Hasler Road,
Osborne Park, WA 6017
Key property information
Map of 136 Hasler Road
RARE WHOLE BUILDING OPP - HIGH EXP SIGNAGE AND PLENTY PARKING
- WHOLE BUILDING OPPORTUNITY!
- VERY HIGH EXPOSURE SIGNAGE!
- FULLY PARTITIONED AND FURNISHED!
- Fully partitioned and furnished - minimal up front cost required to move in.
Current lay-out allows for;
- Ground Floor: Well presented main entry and foyer, prestart room or showroom area (could also suit training area), large boardroom, 13 offices / meeting rooms, 22 workstations, kitchen, male and female toilets.
- Level 1: Large boardroom, 14 offices / meeting rooms, 43 workstations plus two other large open plan areas to accommodate more, large kitchen, shill out zone, very large balcony, archive room, server room, male and female toilets.
- Showers on both levels.
- High Level of Natural Light
- Unobstructed high exposure building signage
- Fully data-cabled and fibre optic connections
- 4.5 Star NABERS energy rating
Very well located with-in the Herdsman Business Precinct of Osborne Park, well known as the best commercial precinct outside the city fringe.
Known for it's easy access to Glendalough Railway, Herdsman CAT Bus and easy access to Mitchell Freeway along with plenty of amenity in the surrounding area.
Low estimated outgoings of $102/m2 + GST
Available for Sub-Lease or Assignment till 31/03/2021
New Direct Longer term Lease also available by negotiation.
Call Adam to discuss the options
Property ID: 503600046Last Updated: 9 Sep 2021
More properties from Altegra Property Group - Perth