12+25, 131 York Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
Map of 12+25, 131 York Street
Abundance of natural light | Spacious office | Central location
Situated adjacent to the QVB, 131 York Street occupies a prime position in the Town Hall precinct of Sydney CBD. It boasts superior natural light from three sides and high quality facilities including showers, changing rooms and basement car parking. The 12 storey building enjoys close-up views of the Romanesque Revival architecture of the QVB, and convenient proximity to The Galeries, Town Hall station, Westfield and Darling Harbour. Place your business in the sought-after western corridor of Sydney CBD and attract talent with a fun easy-going office and amazing access to great dining, nightlife and lifestyle amenities.
The listing below is only AUD 8699 per month, perfect for a team of 30 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 3 min walk from Town Hall Station and a 3 min walk from Town Hall Station, Park St, Stand J bus stop.This Private Office is located in Sydney and if you book a tour they can show you 6 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 36 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Dedicated receptionist to manage your calls and greet your guests
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Air conditioning
· Company Branding in Foyer & Reception *
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Impressive reception with harbour views
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Professional working environment
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world\'s No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We\'ll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We\'ll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.
Property ID: 503445302Last Updated: 30 Jun 2020