10-14 Waterloo Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Key property information
Map of 10-14 Waterloo Street
Surry Hills House – The City Fringe’s Most Sought After Building – Areas From 205m2
This spectacular workspace brings together like-minded creative industry leaders, dissolving boundaries between work and play.
From the team that brought you the hugely successful Holt&Hart, Surry Hills House is purpose designed for a new generation.
Evoking impressions of 1950's New York grandeur, The refurbishment at Surry Hills House includes stunning concrete floors, exposed ceilings, ducted air conditioning and designer lighting throughout.
Enjoy superb End-of-Trip facilities such as showers, change rooms, lockers and bicycle racks for the active worker plus gorgeous new terrazzo bathrooms on every floor.
The pet-friendly building welcomes your furry friends while onsite building management keeps operations running smoothly.
- Architectural finishes & designer fittings throughout
- Amazing Rooftop fully fitted with WOLF BBQ, ice machine, bar fridge and outdoor boardrooms and break out space.
- Showers with change rooms, lockers & bicycle racks
- A-grade energy efficient building services
- Building manager, pet-friendly
Areas from 205 - 733m2 available
Property ID: 503483106Last Updated: 1 Jul 2021
More properties from IB Property - SURRY HILLS