Windeyer Chambers, 1/225 Macquarie Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Windeyer Chambers, 1/225 Macquarie Street
ULTRA IMPRESSIVE COMMERCIAL SPACE NEAR MARTIN PLACE!
- One of Sydney's most esteemed buildings
- Immaculate fitout with bespoke interiors
- Close to Queen's Square and Hyde Park
- Contemporary and ultra-impressive commercial space
- Exclusive lower ground positioning with direct access
- Situated in one of Sydney's most esteemed buildings
- Immaculate fitout with modern and bespoke interiors
- Combination of offices, meeting rooms and workspaces
- Striking main reception and spacious client waiting area
- Large and imposing boardrooms with audio visual display
- Flexible layout suitable for a variety of business types
- Custom built kitchen facilities with marble bench tops
- Popular and prestigious commercial building with 3 lifts
- Renewed glass facade designed by Growthbuilt Architects
- Prime location near Martin Place and Queen's Square
- Surrounded by an array of quality restaurants and cafes
- Minutes to St James Station, Wynyard and Circular Quay
- Opposite Sydney Hospital and the Sydney Eye Hospital
- Close to Hyde Park, NSW Parliament and The Domain
- Handy to Martin Place Metro and George St Light Rail
- Rare and exciting opportunity in tightly held location
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 1, Lot 1 - 261 sqm approx.
Exclusive use area - 24 sqm approx.
Total area - 285 sqm approx.
Strata levies $13,858/qtr approx.
Council rates $1,550/qtr approx.
Water rates $21/qtr approx.
Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 07 May 2020
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503520282Last Updated: 22 May 2020