Address available on request,
Wentworth, NSW 2648
Reduced Leasehold $299,000
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
1453ML - An Excellent Leasehold Motel with Huge 46% Return
- Brand new 35 year lease.
- Modern brick veneer motel.
- One of the best residences with space and comfort to suit a family.
- Endless possibilities with dual income and separate community room with plenty of space for recreation or to utilise the new kitchen facilities.
- 5 vehicles included in the sale.
- Centrally located with hotels and eateries within walking distance.
- Consistent trade and income with high occupancy for extended periods.
- All rooms have been updated with modern decor.
Net Profit $138,163 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1453ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wentworth is located at the meeting places of the Murray and Darling rivers in far south-western New South Wales. Wentworth Shire is a region of great diversity and it offers you the opportunity to experience an introduction to Outback Australia. It is also a good staging point for tours of Mungo National Park.
Tourism is strong within the Mildura/Wentworth region. Each year there are more than 300,000 visitors to the junction of Australia's two greatest rivers. The quality of Club and sporting facilities is a reflection of the contribution the tourist makes.
Events: Murray River International Music Festival is an annual event providing a dynamic program of performances in the Mildura region.
Property Code: 3337
Property ID: 503437690Last Updated: 25 Jun 2020