Warwick Home & Life 74-80 Albion Street,
Warwick, QLD 4370
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Brand-New 100% Leased Large Format Retail Centre Anchored by BCF, Petbarn and Doctors&Co
- Brand-New, 100% Leased to National Coven
- 58% of GLA Secured by BCF & Petbarn
- Long WALE of 9.0 Years (by Income)
Occupying the 6,048sqm site, Warwick Home & Life is 100% leased to national covenants BCF, Petbarn, Doctors&Co, Café 63, and Anytime Fitness, serviced by 63 at-grade car parks. The centre is situated in the booming Southern Downs regional corridor 130 kilometres south-west of Brisbane and 70 kilometres from Toowoomba. Warwick Home & Life further benefits from 80 metres of frontage to the Cunningham Highway with exposure to 3.5 million* passing vehicles per annum with dual access to Oak Avenue.
Warwick is a location of choice for business, investment and employment. The region’s abundant industry diversity and transport infrastructure underpin its role as a major hub for Southeast Queensland’s agriculture, manufacturing, food processing, health and aged care, tourism and transportation.
Key Investment Highlights Include:
• 58% of the GLA is underpinned by ASX listed covenants including BCF & Petbarn
• 9.0 WALE by Income* and 8.8 WALE by area*
• 100% occupancy rate secured by reputable national retailers.
• Retail Spending is projected to increase to $289.8 million by 2041.^1
• Prized net lease structures with 100% of outgoings recoverable (excluding land tax).
• A large Main Trade Area of 50,192 persons due to strategic positioning.^1
• Highly accessible centre with abundant at-grade parking for 63 vehicles
• Recently constructed centre offering significant tax depreciations.
• Over $2.5 Billion worth of Infrastructure spend in the Southern Down’s region.
• Fully Leased Net Income - Estimated at $778,192 per annum (As of 1st December 2023)
* All figures are approximate only
^1 Location IQ Report, 2023
This exceptional opportunity to acquire a strong performing large format retail opportunity is being exclusively marketed by Colliers via an Expressions of Interest (EOI) campaign closing 2:00pm (AEST) Thursday, 23rd of November 2023.
For further information please contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers.
0421 170 0...
0402 079 3...
0415 480 8...
Property ID: 504442128Last Updated: 7 Nov 2023