Walpole Karri Springs Farm 91 Ha, 1202 North Walpole Road,
Walpole, WA 6398
$1,290,000 as a Going Concern
Key property information
Map of Walpole Karri Springs Farm 91 Ha, 1202 North Walpole Road
Kari Spring Farm Suits Truffles/Avacados/Cattle - Subdivision Potential or Cafe & Villas (STCA)
- Endless Agricultural Opportunities
- For Sale on a Walk in Walkout Basis
- Licensed Bed and Breakfast
Mount Franklin National Park is situated to the north of the property, Fernhook Falls is also located within this National Park. Walpole has a marine park on the Franklin River which offers numerous water activities. Local shops including a supermarket, petrol station, Art Gallery, restaurants and a primary school plus all the required amenities are located in Walpole.
Denmark is 74km south which also offers numerous facilities and hosts a high school and Agricultural college with a bus run directly out the front of this property. Albany is 127km to the south. Heading north, you travel through wonderful karri forests to the local Shire of Manjimup which is 132 km.
The farm house is 4 bed, 2 baths including 1 ensuite, 2 large living areas plus dining areas as well as an office and store room; See attached plan. There are 4 undercover parking bays attached to the house. The house has a large front patio with great views of the pond and dam as well as a large reticulated garden surrounding. Carpet and vinyl flooring throughout with outside deck and entertainment area. Grey water system is in situ, solar panels, solar hot water and water tank are also in situ.
The powered workshop machinery shed has 5 bays, 1 fully lockable and a separate powered caravan shed. There is a hay shed with three bays. Additionally, a back shed with 4 bays one being fully lockable.
The farm features include:
- 91 Hectares
- 11 fully fenced paddocks
- 7 dams (3 spring fed)
- Carrying capacity at present is 70 steers
- Soil types include gravel, loam, clay and sand
- Tree belts include Karri, Jarrah, Tingle, Marri, Peppi and Tea trees
- Maintained over many years
- Lime applied in 2018
- Soil tests and agronomy reports available on request
- Pastures under sown with mixtures of Stingermax and Blockbuster mix 2018, areas available on request
- Fenced to soil types incorporating contour banks for water management
- Livestock including cattle, alpacas, sheep and buffalo
- Marron farming
- Horticulture including olive trees, truffles, avocados and kiwi fruit
- Tourism in the form of an animal farm
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation
INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AVAILABLE
Property ID: 502984978Last Updated: 16 Apr 2021